Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hai Ram!!!!

I dissected frog and rat in my plus two classes but here is the time to dissect Ramayan, Mahabharata and Bible. The facts or the truth behind the reality whatever it is, it hits badly my belief and compel me to think before worship U (god)!
Mahabharata: Histories most cruel battle between brothers; I never thought that the author Ved Vyasa could be biased while writing it. May be we don’t know what the fact is? Fighting with brothers is karma for Arjun and the same has become sin for Duryodhana. Do we know the other side of the coin? Surya putra Karn helped Durodhana and fought against Indraputra Arjun(his real brother). Is it possible? A unsolved puzzle.
Bible: No one knows where Jesus has gone between the age of 12-30.Bible has no records but the research shows that he came to India studied in Nalanda university learn all the healing techniques and then go back to treat the people. It’s hard to believe but the research is going to prove i in few months.
Ramayana: "Oh Ramji" well! You always produce very sensational news for the media. Ayodhya to Ramchritmanas no Indian can forget the name. Last Saturday I lost the very last hope to live and immediately I question you. How can you marry Sita at the age of 5.You are my ideal you just can’t did it. Never Ever! But faith and belief can’t go easily. Apne sahi kaha tha Sita Maiya se "Aisa Kalyug Ayega" .In order to selling masala news the corps discover you as one of the best selling item on earth but I know you are looking from the sky and must wondering “KYA GHOR KALYUG HAI”.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your facts are wrong...
I have read them in deatil and what you have picked up are out of context instances... and out of sync...
your intent is good i am sure

bhavna2716 said...

I just wrote what I heard in my communication theory's lecture. I m not sure about the facts. They might be wrong. My mean to write the blog was just to show what we r doing for sensational news.

Anonymous said...

What have you got that is also one side of coin. If that is true than nobody should worship or believe them but people have still faith on them.

Anonymous said...

The fact that Ramayana and mahabharata come under the conundrum of Mythology is proof enough of what we can make of it!!
Myths and facts are exact opposites!
But yeah, we dont know what the truth is.. Most are just perceptions..

pragathimol said...

Hello Bhetti, I liked it. I thought I will write about it. You did it. Good yaar. Expecting so many posts from you, Theri mamma.