Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No Replacement

To,
My world

Wish I can write this blog with white colour which better explain this thing to you than words, nothing can define you except one word Maaaaaaaaa....... I can’t explain the cyclone, which is moving in my mind so finely I decide to write a letter to you. I know you can read this letter without reading it because only you can catch the signals of my brain. My heaven!! I m missing you, after leaving you, 2 months, 23 days, 3 hours, 23 minute and I m still counting I don’t understand the Magic behind it but there is something in your lap how could I forgot all tensions by just lie down on your lap, your hade massage, your touch. Still I can feel it. I tried to forgot the moment when you scold me like hell and I replied by just he..he..he..,but today why!! That funny moment make me cry, why!, your eyes in the thick glasses haven't allow me to forgot it, I know you r not an angel but I want you in front me right now.ya I know I am stubborn so what, I want to feel your "mammtav" which can only make wonder for me. Really MAAAA god made you for me because he can't be with me always but he should think about me again!! Well this time he can't help me, you know why? I never told this to you but the fact is that you replace god but he can NEVER replace you.
Miss u, Love u, Need u

Your Naughty

Sonu

3 comments:

Cosmos said...

Ya really this true our Ma is our God but he cant be our Ma.
I am also feeling something like it but I we want to make her happy than we have to be here with our full attention and working capacity.
She will be very happy after our success and we will se her happiness in her eyes.

Ree said...

hey girl...ok, do u need to do this just when i am desperately waiting to see mine...like sad says- mujhe mummy chahiyeeeeeee....and peru says- mummeeee bachao!!!!

Me Thinks.. said...

one word-touching!
loved the imagery.. amma is great!