Friday, October 20, 2006

step into another world..

Welcome….. I always wrote this word in my rangoli, which I draw during diwali. I m again writing the word "welcome” this time not for greeting guest and prosperity in my house but for inviting myself to step up in the new kind of world, where only work is worshiped nothing else. This is my first Diwali without new dress, without gulab Jamun, without the enthusiasm of celebrating a festival like diwali and without seeing a single person of my family. I had never celebrated diwali without scolding of my mom but this diwali it was something more embarrassing happened, I entered in the real world where I always want to be, but actually not. Without seeing the love in mamma's eyes, without collecting the money from elders, without making sweets for guest, without going out with friends.....I have long list without those still I m breathing ,and “prana” is left my body but I start realizing something oh!! My god, "I m not a child,I m 21 year old". Now, I start try to understand meaning of the word "responsibility”. Its very heavy word and I think a person weigh 50 kg can't bear this, so finally I decide to first start thinking on "TECHNIQUE TO INCREASE MY WEIGHT".

3 comments:

Me Thinks.. said...

hey language has improved so much! your ideas are amazing.. u have used the colours really well..just keep writing..your subtle sense of humour rocks!Keep it up

mystupendoussalvation said...

hehehe U wrote exactly my feeling but u knw I always wanted this kinda Diwali And ur style of posting is simply making sense.Ok chill! in last line i was kidding, aaaaa Chal yah! U have written a masterpiece is it OK

Ree said...

diwali for me was always a low key affair...i signed up for this thing where i decided never to burn crackers...i dont htink i ever will...i may however, think abt smokeless and sound less fire works in the sky...i miss those the most...and ur blog only reminds me more and more abt the time in mumbai during diwali when the sky was a sight to see....totally