Thursday, October 12, 2006

what next!!

Articles done! What next? newspaper, tv i heard these name first time. Which birds name is this? acchu scold everyday, every teacher suggest to DO read newspaper and watch television. But what is happening, i think i m not getting. i open my eyes in one more lethargic and hectic day at 8.45. Somehow i manage toothbrush, bathe, breakfast in 15 minutes and rushed in class at 9. 9 to 5 I attend classes with my half open eyes on our very comfortable chairs and always complain there is something in this room as I enter in the room I start yawning and always feeling sleepy.so it is obvious I have to struggle and have to do kushti with my pillow (mind) n blanket (heart) for sleep. But atlast I won n got sleep my 'very' basic need.
Issue too many books from library but hardly read name of the auother finely i took katha and start reading it, but im wondering, i haven't understand the logic behind reading books. Everything is suddenly start make me bore, even sitting on the boundaries in front n back of hostel, no longer works for me. One single hour without work start annoying my brain and my mind is keep telling me lets do something plz lets do something i cant live like this, keep me busy.
But i m searching myself in me, is this I, can I get that tension free girl back, college days, bunking analysis and physics lectures, teasing friends, chaat, panipuri , samosa with curd and peanuts ,smsing to friends, aaj phir late !!ma ka datna ,choti ka lacture , fight for remote , big battle to sleep with ma! i m Surprised!!! i m missing those stupid days, still I m fighting with pillow(mind) and blanket(heart) after writing this blog again my brain start pinching me what next!!

No comments: